Pages

Saturday 3 December 2011

Focus.


I've said it before. My inability to focus on more than one thing at a time is pretty much ridiculous. 
Clearly I can't multi-task.
I haven't done much writing recently, mainly because my mind has been way too focused on other things (one thing at a time, of course) - things that should be at the bottom of my list but apparently creeped to the top.
I didn't even post yesterday... that's kind of a rarity.
I'm hoping to do some writing this weekend. But, I'm not gonna lock myself in a room and force myself to write. My 'writing' doesn't work that way... 
If I remember something, I write it. 
If I have something I really want to write about, I write it. 
If there's something in my head I wanna get out, I write it.
That's how my writing works. When it happens, it happens.
So, I'm hoping I'll write this weekend. But I'm making no promises to myself or anyone else.

Have a good weekend! 
I should have a 'week in review' post tomorrow.


Follow The Little Golden Book

No comments:

Post a Comment