Pages

Wednesday 14 December 2011

I am back... kind of.


Well, hello! I think I owe you lot a huge thank you, for sticking around, leaving comments, dropping by and following. Despite no new posts at all.
It might sound a little... mean, but I'm not gonna apologise for not posting for like, a week.
Because it couldn't have been helped. I won't post for the sake of posting, because that's not how I do things.
Things got on top of me, things got too much, they built up and crashed down.
I made mistakes and bad decisions. I am emotionally drained. 

I put everything aside, so I could calm down. And rest. And just... feel okay again.
I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm brilliant right now, I feel drained and not so much of a good person.
But, less emotional. And that's good enough for me.

I am back... but bare with me.

Follow The Little Golden Book

No comments:

Post a Comment