Pages

Sunday 20 November 2011

Christmas Card Factory.

{Favourite Necklace}

Sunday. 
Me and Sunday don't usually get along, we haven't for a while.
But for a Sunday, this morning was quite productive. I started writing earlier than usual, 
blogged it and then sat on my bed for Sunday's only ritual of listening to records.

This afternoon, it was all sequins, feathers & cutting out little red hats for snowmen.
No, really, it was.
As my room turned into a Christmas card factory once again...




Making Christmas cards gives me more joy than it ever probably should.

Follow The Little Golden Book

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving your pretty Christmas cards! It just made me realize that I need to start working on mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Christmas cards are adorable and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cards! Especially the snowman :) xx

    ReplyDelete