Pages

Sunday 13 November 2011

Sunday.

I listened to records, the sun was shining brightly through my windows and it formed rainbows on my bed.
I also done three drawings, wrote a 'review', blogged multiple times and went through my entire bloglovin' feed - doesn't happen often.
I guess it was alright for a Sunday.
Obviously, I made mistakes like I often do. I shouldn't of gone on her blog and be disappointed by her... again. It's a bad habit. Just takes one click to go on a site. Only takes a minute to read something you don't want to.
You can't unread it. I can't forget what she wrote like she's forgotten my existence.

Never mind. Isn't that what they always say to me? Never mind.
Oh well. Forget it. Move on.


Anyway.
Three Sunday pictures...


 

I spy a little golden book...

My Sunday looked a lot like that last photo for most of the day...

Follow The Little Golden Book

No comments:

Post a Comment