Pages

Friday 18 November 2011

Unicorns & Christmas cards.


The prettiest thing is now sitting on top of my bookcase.
You can never have enough unicorns... Possibly the girliest thing I've ever said

Unicorns aside, It's that time of the year again... when my bedroom turns into a Christmas card factory!
There's glitter covered everything - including my jeans - little adhesive Christmas trees and reindeer.
And I'm surrounded by everything so wonderfully sparkly and Christmassy.
My bed may look like the Christmas section of the craft store exploded. But it makes me happy.



Unfortunately, I'm still stuck with taking photos with my phone, as my camera is still refusing to work.
It takes alright photos. But not as good quality as the camera I have. But even my actual camera sucks in low light, anyway...
Conclusion: New camera for Christmas please. 

Follow The Little Golden Book

3 comments:

  1. I definitely have to agree that you can never have enough unicorns. And that one is adorable!

    ♥ LW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Christmas!I wait all days for Xstmas! come to see my gucci giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so busy filling christmas card orders that i keep pushing my own off - but i started to make a couple - love it! i got this sheet of glittery snowflake cut outs...gorgeous but yes SPARKLES EVERYWHERE.

    ReplyDelete