Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Unicorns.

 
 




I got unicorn shorts in the post this morning. (As if I could love getting post more than I do already...)
I bought them online from Topshop a few days ago. Instantly, of course. There was no thinking. They had unicorns on, why would I think twice?!
* Subconsciously collecting things with unicorns on*

I associate pastel colours with unicorns, for some reason. Pastel pinks & purples especially.
So I painted my nails and I'm kind of in love with the colours ♥ 
The fact that they remind me of unicorns is only another plus.
Also. I wore cupcake socks.

This was probably the girliest day of my life. If we're being honest...

Follow The Little Golden Book

1 comment:

  1. Loving that nail polish ! Cute color :)

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete