Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Seven Forty Two.


The sound of the rain woke me up at 7:42am. The sound... the look... the feel of the rain are all 
welcome in my life. 
It was a lot later than I usually wake up but it wouldn't seem that way by looking out the window this morning. Lightness is usually bursting through the window at that time.
It was that kind of grimness that you see when it's about to rain. Not quite 'dark'. Just.. somewhere in
between.
You could hardly see the houses on the other side of the street.
I like to think of fog as clouds that have come down from the sky to play.
But I'm not gonna sit here and write about the weather all day...

I'm gonna appreciate the silence while my parents are out.
Listen to the rain. Clear my head a little. And read.

Follow The Little Golden Book

No comments:

Post a Comment