Pages

Saturday 12 November 2011

The Little Golden Book.


Although I was technically happy with my blog. It was the little things that bugged me too much;
Like posts that could've been better or not been posted at all. Too many changes. Too many attempts at trying to make it work, drifting away, coming back, changing something else and nothing getting better.
Logging into an old email address just to get onto my blog. Little things like that.
I think my blog is blurred now. It has no identity. I just see the worst in it.

I want to log into blogger, like I used to, and be content and completely happy about my blog.
And a little excited. Because that happens a lot with me and writing.
I want to feel like I do right now.

So that blog is still technically there, right now. It might be deleted, or just set to private.
But I've started again. This is my blog now.

In all honesty, I had no ideas for a blog name, other than my actual name, until after I'd designed the header and written a description/about me. At which point, I'd written 'Little Golden Book' and thought it would be
so much better if my blog was called that instead of my flower-child-like name.

I've made the right decision. I can only hope I don't go off track this time.

As for now... I have 10 animal doodles to do.
xo

5 comments:

  1. Ah, so that's your new blog. I know I was a very silent reader of your old one, but I think I'll change that and start commenting a bit on this new one ;)
    And I think the new name is really awesome, I can't explain why, but I really like it.
    Anyways, I hope you'll be happy with the new blog,

    keep running, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. head up, the good days will come:) they always do
    inveiglefair.blogspot.com
    follow me if you like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel, good luck with the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogging is for fun. As long as you're still having fun, you're doing the right thing =]

    love
    nancyxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm a new follower!


    please visit my new site!
    http://www.kenchanayoh.com

    ReplyDelete