Pages

Thursday 17 November 2011

Morning.

Morning, insta'

There's nothing quite like waking up to a text at 3am... And trying to work out who it's from because you forgot to save their number.
That aside, It's a 'wearing-a-jumper-staying-inside' kind of day.
Some reading, some writing... 
Some wondering if I'll ever be able to focus on more than one thing at a time.

I fear I'm getting a cold. Most of my family has some form of illness right now, so it wouldn't surprise me.
More reasons to stay inside wearing a jumper I guess...

Follow The Little Golden Book

2 comments:

  1. I hate it when that happens! I often forget to save their number and feel too guilty to ask who the fudge it is. I hope you end up avoiding said cold lovely. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. good morning! get some rest, so you don't get sick!


    www.kenchanayoh.com

    ReplyDelete